|Capacity Per Caster||
Rubber on Iron
|Wheel Bearing Type||
|Top Plate Size||
5-1/4" X 7-1/4"
|Bolt Hole Pattern||
3-3/8" X 5-1/4" SLOTTED TO 4-1/8" X 6-1/8"
|Attaching Bolt Size||
1/2" (bolt not included)
Yes (Part Number: 14832)
6″ Rubber on Iron Rigid Caster (14522)
- Rubber tread vulcanized to heavy duty cast iron core.
- Offers shock absorbing semi-cushioned ride, rolls easily over small debris, rough floors, cracks, floor joints, etc.
- Provides good floor protection and quiet rolling operation.
- Works well in outdoor environments; however the cast iron core can rust; if this is an issue look at using aluminum or plastic core wheels.
- Black rubber tread can mark.
- Durometer of 80 Shore A ( /- 5).
- Temperature range of -40F to 180F.
Part #: 14522
Caster TypePlate Mount
Weight Capacity750 lbs.
Wheel MaterialRubber on Iron