Plate casters range in sizes and styles making them a versatile solution for your material handling mobility needs. Mounting your caster with a top plate offers a larger surface area to apply the weight distribution compared to stem mount casters giving plate casters and higher load capacity. Key measurements to identify:
- Boltholes drilled in a 4 hole pattern for mounting
- Boltholes are offered in straight and slotted hole patterns depending on series
- Bolthole pattern varies with the size and series of the caster
- Bolthole pattern is a critical measurement to know when replacing your casters
- Bolthole size varies by series which determines the size hardware used for mounting
- Wheel size and overall height vary widely by series and manufacturer
All of our plate casters are NSF Listed.