|Capacity Per Caster||
Rubber on Iron
|Wheel Bearing Type||
|Top Plate Size||
4-1/2" X 6-1/4"
|Bolt Hole Pattern||
2-7/16" X 4-15/16" SLOTTED TO 3-3/8" X 5-1/4"
|Attaching Bolt Size||
1/2" (bolt not included)
Yes (Part Number: 12462)
8″ Rubber on Iron Rigid Caster (14416)
- Rubber tread vulcanized to heavy duty cast iron core.
- Offers shock absorbing semi-cushioned ride, rolls easily over small debris, rough floors, cracks, floor joints, etc.
- Provides good floor protection and quiet rolling operation.
- Works well in outdoor environments; however the cast iron core can rust; if this is an issue look at using aluminum or plastic core wheels.
- Black rubber tread can mark.
- Durometer of 80 Shore A ( /- 5).
- Temperature range of -40F to 180F.
Part #: 14416
Caster TypePlate Mount
Weight Capacity900 lbs.
Wheel MaterialRubber on Iron