- Polyurethane elastomer tread chemically bonded to cast iron core.
- Offers higher weight capacities while providing good floor protection and quiet rolling operation.
- Works well in both indoor and outdoor environments; however cast iron core can rust; if this is an issue look at using aluminum or plastic core wheels.
- Durometer of 95 Shore A (+/- 5).
- Temperature range of -40F to 180F.
|Capacity Per Caster||
Polyurethane on Iron
|Wheel Bearing Type||
|Top Plate Size||
4" x 4-1/2"
|Bolt Hole Pattern||
2-5/8" x 3-5/8" slotted to 3" x 3"
|Attaching Bolt Size||
3/8" (bolt not included)