- Non-marking Thermoplastic rubber tread is permanently bonded to Polyolefin core.
- Shock absorbing cushioned ride offers floor protection and quiet rolling operation.
- Offers good stability at low temperatures.
- Resistant to cleaning chemicals, acids, alcohol, water, and is excellent for wash down applications & outdoor use, UV resistant.
- Durometer of 75 Shore A (+/- 5).
- Temperature range of -40F to 180F.
|Capacity Per Caster||
10MM x 1.5 x 4"
Thermoplastic Rubber on Polypropylene
|Wheel Bearing Type||
Ball Bearing with Full Thread Guard