|Capacity Per Caster||
Rubber on Cast Iron
|Wheel Bearing Type||
|Top Plate Size||
4" x 4-1/2"
|Bolt Hole Pattern||
2-5/8" x 3-5/8" slotted to 3" x 3"
|Attaching Bolt Size||
3/8" (bolt not included)
4″ Rubber on Iron Rigid Caster (14141)
- Rubber tread vulcanized to heavy duty cast iron core.
- Offers shock absorbing semi-cushioned ride, rolls easily over small debris, rough floors, cracks, floor joints, etc.
- Provides good floor protection and quiet rolling operation.
- Works well in outdoor environments; however the cast iron core can rust; if this is an issue look at using aluminum or plastic core wheels.
- Black rubber tread can mark.
- Durometer of 80 Shore A ( /- 5).
- Temperature range of -40F to 180F.
Part #: 14141
Caster TypePlate Mount
Weight Capacity400 lbs.
Wheel MaterialRubber on Cast Iron