- Non-marking Thermoplastic Urethane tread is permanently bonded to Polyolefin core.
- Shock absorbing cushioned ride offers floor protection and quiet rolling operation.
- Offers good stability at low temperatures.
- Resistant to cleaning chemicals, acids, alcohol, water, and is excellent for wash down applications & outdoor use, UV resistant.
- Durometer of 75 Shore A (+/- 5).
- Temperature range of -40F to 180F.
|Capacity Per Caster||
|Wheel Bearing Type||
|Top Plate Size||
1-3/4" x 2-5/8"
|Bolt Hole Pattern||
31/32" x 2-1/8"
|Attaching Bolt Size||
9/32" (bolt not included)